Solutions Engineer, CommercialRegular price
Roles And Responsibilities
The Solutions Engineer role at Zoom is an exciting and rewarding position. We are looking for a technical sales professional with knowledge of customer business drivers to adopt the Zoom Communication platform. The Solution Engineer acts as a trusted advisor to our customers and plays an integral part in delivering Happiness to them.
This individual serves as the lead advocate for customers; translating technical needs into product development recommendations, testing of customer environments and driving customer demand/features internally within Zoom. Must be able to understand and articulate Zoom's advantages to our customers and support the Account Executive when it comes to proposing and designing solutions to our customers biggest collaboration challenges.
What We're Looking For
- Recommended 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including emoji fluency); a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business and technical challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections.
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market that will define the future of work
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram