Solutions Engineer, MumbaiRegular price
About the jobJob Description:
If you are passionate about Big Data and have experience in Architecture and/or Presales this is an amazing role based in Mumbai.
About Our Team
Solutions Engineers are the technical leaders in the Cloudera account team. We’re a close-knit community and truly enthusiastic about our work, which gives us the opportunity to grow our personal reputation both internally and externally in the data community. We are responsible for securing the technical win in each sales opportunity and for building an ongoing relationship with our customers to ensure their business success with Cloudera technologies.
The impact you will have:
- Demonstrating Cloudera products in a way that engages customers to say “yes” to Cloudera
- Designing solutions for your customers’ needs using Cloudera technologies
- Presenting product roadmap and vision to inspire your customers
- Interfacing with other Cloudera teams to ensure your customers hear one Cloudera voice, including Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Support.
- Advocating for your customers’ needs to Product Management
- Building Cloudera’s brand through public events, conferences, webinars, and blogs.
What we’d love for you to bring to the table:
- You are fluent in English
- You love telling stories about how technology can make a difference to people. We'll supply some amazing tools to help you with this and you'll provide the connection to use cases, which make it real for your customers
- You have 8+ years of professional work experience
- You are familiar with concepts and principles surrounding some of the following:
- Any one of the three major cloud service providers (AWS, Azure or GCP). Formal certification is not required, but would be a great thing to have.
- The Big Data Ecosystem
- You are interested in Data Science, Analytics, and real-time Data Streaming
- You are skilled in written and verbal communication
- You have a passion to learn the latest cutting edge technologies, a curiosity to discover and a drive to make your customers successful
- Based in Mumbai or willing to relocate
- Comprehensive onboarding training in the Cloudera technology ecosystem
- Connection to a teammate as a mentor to guide you through the first steps
- Free access to Udemy for Business including Cloudera-curated learning plans and general training on (almost!) any topic
- Continuous connection to an internal community of friendly, knowledgeable peers
- Weekly updates from Cloudera experts in an informal setting on our global calls
- Regular 1:1s with your manager for coaching and career development. We are here to give you the support you need to do your job well.
- Team activities and a friendly environment both remotely and in the office
- Paths to a variety of career options within Cloudera
- Excellent benefits package on offer
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups which represent our diverse community and challenge the status quo: https://www.cloudera.com/about/diversity-equality-inclusion.html
Cloudera was founded in the heart of Silicon Valley by a handful of engineers who sought to solve the next generation of data challenges. We now have employees and offices all over the world and a Centre of Excellence located in Bangalore.
Our core values make this an inclusive and exciting place to work: https://www.cloudera.com/careers/core-values.html
Cloudera's product offering is centred around a data platform which enables use cases across everything from streaming data, through to large-scale reporting and machine learning. Check out the platform overview here: https://www.cloudera.com/products/cloudera-data-platform.html
We work with customers in all industries to design transformative data initiatives which make a real difference to the world. Take a look at examples here: https://www.cloudera.com/about/customers
Solutions Engineer, Mumbai