Spring InternRegular price
NOISE is looking for a Social Media Intern to assist our Social Media Manager & Coordinator across our brand and our clients’ Instagrams and TikToks.
**THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION, CANDIDATES MUST BE IN NYC / SURROUNDING AREAS**
The ideal candidate is data-driven, creative, motivated, and has knowledge of and passion for Digital Marketing, Instagram, and TikTok. As an intern, you will work directly with the Social Media Manager and Coordinator to help create content and redefine how businesses tell stories and reach audiences. This is your opportunity to gain exposure across a wide array of responsibilities; from creative and brand strategy to design and communication.
You have experience with Instagram and TikTok and you’re more than capable of setting the voice, tone, look, and feel of any project.
You not only know how to grow brands and curate award-winning feeds but also understand how to drive key business results through your social strategy.
You will ideate, curate, and execute innovative and scroll-stopping ideas for NOISE’s brand and our clients (industries include real estate, fashion, media, tech, entertainment, lifestyle, music, events, DDC, and art). As much as you are a social media genius, you’re an entrepreneur. You have the confidence to run social for Google, Apple, Nike, the pizzeria around the corner, and of course all things NOISE.
NOISE is a full-service marketing, advertising, and creative company.
It functions as an agency and venture studio primarily working in real estate, fashion, cpg, and entertainment.
Who we've worked with: Diageo, Stoli Group, Villa One, Loyal 9, Extell Development, Bjarke Ingels Group, Telosa, Lightstone Group, Ryan Serhant, Nick Jonas, John Varvatos, Rohan Oza of Shark Tank, Casey Neistat, Carole Radziwill, Marc Lore, Vivek Ranadive of the Sacramento Kings, Jerry Media, Cadillac, LG, Mount Gay Rum, Jon Taffer of Bar Rescue, and Kanye West.
- Develop and maintain a unique, consistent tone of voice for the NOISE brand, clients, and agencies
- Create new and innovative Instagram and TikTok content in order to tell impactful stories
- Schedule posts across and manage community management efforts
- Support the social team of creative associates to ensure consistent delivery of game-changing content and visual experiences
- Keep ahead of industry trends and cultural moments to consistently bring new ideas to the table
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends as well as emerging cultural and consumer trends