Sr Java DeveloperRegular price
About the job
- Analysis of requirements and develop software as per project defined software processes.
- Understanding design documents and develop application code with quality, within schedule and estimated efforts.
- Should be proficient to write performance efficient code.
- Provide estimate for the assigned task and do low level design.
- Analysis and resolution of production issues by details analysis of application logs and reports shared by clients.
- Acquire good understanding of the product and domain.
- 6+ years of Java / JavaEE coding
- Very good Java/J2ee fundamental concepts and design principles.
- Hands on experience in Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring DAO, Spring Security), Angular JS, Hibernate ORM and REST APIs.
- JNDI, JTA (good understanding of transaction management is a must).
- Proficient in Java Messaging Service, EJB 3.0
- Strong java multi-threading and asynchronous programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge in java File I/O handling, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Annotations
- Deep experience with performance efficient design and coding
- Familiar with unit testing APIs like Junit, Mockito.
- Familiar with application servers, preferably WebSphere.
- Very good trouble shooting skills using debugging tools and analysing application logs.
- Basic Oracle PL/SQL knowledge is a must. Should be able to understand stored procedures.
- Familiar with version control software like BitBucket, Bazaar, Perforce.
- Familiar with Apache Ant, Apache Mave build tool usage.
- Knowledge of GWT UI framework, Jasper is desirable.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is desirable.
- Hands on experience in Jasper Reports.
- Experience using continuous integration tool like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Basic Unix knowledge.
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum
- Gain good level of understanding of CGI payment hub product
- Your future duties and responsibilities
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success. When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services. At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.