Stacks & QueuesRegular price
Programming requires a good knowledge of the fundamentals of computer science, especially common data structures and algorithms. This class will cover stacks and queues, a two common data structures used to store and access data efficiently. Though implementations and usage change between different languages, stacks and queues are frequently used to simplify how we can store and access data, depending on what order we will need to access individual elements.
This class will cover topics including:
- How stacks & queues are stored in computer memory
- Benefits, drawbacks, and use cases of stacks & queues
- Common operations using stacks
- C ommon operations using queues
- Examples of coding questions that involve stacks or queues
This class is meant for those with some background in a programming language, though Python will be used for examples. Attendees with knowledge of another language should be able to grasp the concepts covered, and some attendees with enough math background but limited or no programming knowledge may be able to understand the class as well, at least on a conceptual level.