Technology Intern - RemoteRegular price
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy, with real in-depth analysis, by real experts through the power of our community. We’re on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all.
Real Vision Group is a disruptive digital financial media business based in Grand Cayman and New York. We launched Real Vision in 2014 and we have grown from 4 Founders to 140+ employees globally. We have paying subscribers in over 100 countries around the globe and they include some of the world’s most famous money managers along with students, RIA’s, investment professionals, financial service professionals, and home investors. Real Vision strives to hire and retain the best of the best, and we are seeking highly motivated individuals.
The ideal Real Visionary is willing to adapt and eager to learn with a strong interest in Finance, business news, and/or current events. This role is a junior/entry-level position that will support Real Vision’s Product & Engineering Department performing various duties. We are looking for someone who is rigorous, detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced environment! Some parts of the job may include documenting technical systems, so excellent writing and communications skills are imperative.
You’ll work on:
- Data entry and data clean-up.
- Testing 3rd party products and/or custom code.
- Producing high-quality, easy-to-understand technical documentation.
- Database maintenance, which may include data entry or entry-level design/scripting.
- Ad hoc operational duties as assigned, which may include assisting non-Technology-focused teams (eg. Marketing, Editorial, etc.)
We are looking for someone who:
- A reliable team player with a “no job too small” attitude
- Basic (or higher) understanding of code and coding principals (typically achieved in a COMP-101 or equivalent college curriculum.)
- Comfortable using the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and eager/willing/able to learn new tools.
- Ability to self-direct small projects.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Strong communication skills