Tradefull PHP DeveloperRegular price
About the job
We are seeking an innovative and engaged PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom PHP and Laravel web applications. Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc. (your voice will be heard)
Proposed Job Duties:
- Build code to deliver enterprise-class SaaS cloud applications.
- Participate in daily engineering scrum stand up meetings, provide status updates on your work.
- Learn about Tradefull platform and applications and become subject matter expert for areas you are responsible for. The areas of responsibility will change based on the needs of the company, product development and company priorities.
- Provide accurate estimates on the tasks/user stories assigned to you and are expected to write code that adheres to Tradefull engineering standards, and deliver on the needs of scale, testability and maintainability.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, and work with Project Managers and Engineering Managers to scope engineering work from requirements defined as part of the product and engineering backlog.
- Write test automation by defining use cases for the functionality you are building and write mock interfaces to improve the testability of the code written by you.
- Take full ownership of the end-to-end quality of the code deployed to production, and be available over email or team escalation channels to support any operations to make sure your deployment works, and is not causing issues for at least 48 hrs.
- Actively contribute to improve the platform features. Sometimes you are required to create user stories to turn single customer use case into platform functionality that can be used by multiple customers.
- Learn and become expert in new technologies, tools that are needed by the R&D organization as they progress adopt new frameworks, methodologies, and tools.
- Write design specs as needed, and submit them for team and architectural reviews.
- Follow development practices and methodology used by the Tradefull R&D organization to build the product.
Required Skill Set:
- Strong PHP programming experience. Experience with Laravel is preferred.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems.
- Self-directed and understanding that scale and efficiency are critical while writing code.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience; Major: Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Total years of work experience to be fully proficient: 6
- Minimum years of work experience to qualify for role: 3
- Experience with a front-end framework, like VueJS/React/Angular a plus
- Experienced with database design and development
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and ability to apply OO concept in daily practice
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team or as an independent contributor