Trainee Engineer - Cloud OpsRegular price
About the job
Who We Are
Acqueon's conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, drive proactive service, improve collections, and develop loyalty.
At our core, Acqueon is a customer-centric company with a burning desire (backed by a suite of awesome, AI-powered technology) to help businesses provide friction-free, delightful, and referral-worthy customer experiences.
As a Trainee Engineer in Acqueon you will….
- Manage & monitor SaaS infrastructure availability and performance 24x7x365
- Ensure the highest uptime for customers in our SaaS environment
- Monitor application health and report application errors, bugs & exceptions
- Adhere to the incident escalation procedure based on the severity
- Adapt to any new changes in the technology and infrastructure used within the organization
As a Trainee Engineer in Acqueon you will need….
- Basic understanding and work experience with Amazon Web Services Cloud Services Platform. AWS Certification will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Administration and Troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server OS
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex situations in a professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Basic scripting knowledge on PowerShell, Regexp, vb scripting, Python...etc will be an added advantage
- Willing to work in shifts