Web Designer/DeveloperRegular price
About the job
The Marketing Web Technologist is part of McAfee’s Web Marketing team and is responsible for performing daily web production tasks across 5+ different web properties (mcafee.com, mcafee.com/blogs, partner portal, sales portal, and social media platforms). In this position you will regularly receive high level project requirements that you will interpret and transform into technical requirements that can be implemented through a variety of publishing tools. Our website is a technically diverse environment with many variations of content configuration across our web properties. This position is responsible for learning, understanding, and cataloging content anomalies and rules for implementing content components via our content management system. This cataloging of content scenarios will be used to formulate UAT test cases. As a person providing global support, you will regularly interface with people from different time zones and countries while working towards the common goal of providing a premium brand experience to our web visitors.
Organizations and governments around the world may have different priorities and transformation initiatives, but one thing in common is that all are faced with growing risk, advanced threats, and complex environments. Today, cybersecurity strategies are critical to long-term success, and McAfee Enterprise is here to provide the industry’s only comprehensive, proactive, cloud security platform. Our technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through our actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions. With a cloud-native portfolio that spans from device to cloud edge and multi-cloud, you can stay ahead of threats by predicting, preventing, detecting, and correcting them. Backed by our 30+ year history, you can trust that we have the focus, experience and expertise needed to continually innovate, and are committed to help you protect what matters most.
- Receive and understand web marketing initiatives to participate in execution of project deliverables.
- Ensure that web assignments and testing take place within agreed timeframes to meet milestones.
- Web Production:
- Daily web production content updates across 5 different web properties
- Ad-hoc projects to support initiatives like re-branding, introducing new mar-tech and/or ad-tech capabilities, and ongoing maintenance and optimization.
- Work with the broader Web Services team and IT to document UAT test case scenarios.
- Execute detailed UAT for new functionality and enhancement releases. Track/validate that all content variations are accounted for during UAT testing.
- Communicate UAT testing results and provide recommendations based on results to extended business and IT teams.
- Passion for web marketing initiatives and curiosity to learn more about marketing systems, web analytics, social media, search engine marketing , web production and content development.
- 3-5 years of experience with web and digital teams.
- Extensive experience working on Web Content Management Systems. Knowledge of AEM is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience at requirement analysis and providing technical solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experienced with Search Engine Optimization.
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment, multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be innovative, motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Must like process and be willing to enforce the use of process
- Self-driven, motivated and possess ability to take direction from all levels
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee Enterprise to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
Pension and Retirement Plans
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Paid Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
Support for Community Involvement